Thursday, January 20, 2011

This one's for Liz P.

SO, those of you with good memories, or those of you who are just now joining us in the present time, may remember this post where I mentioned that I'd miss the friendly reminders in San Francisco to not throw crabs down the storm drains. As luck would have it on my daily walks with Maggie I've noticed that here in Austin we have similar signs reminding us to not litter frogs. As if I would throw away a perfectly good frog.

But anyway, with all of the changes we've got going on here in Daigleworld it's nice to have some of these transitions eased up a little.


And while I can't imagine that all of that isn't incredibly interesting to everyone, here's a little peek at what Maggie has been up to, just in case the drainage sign material isn't doing it for you...





No comments:

Post a Comment