Sunday, January 27, 2008

This one's for Bryan

LL and I are Crest people. In fact, we always get Crest Multi-care (As a side note, I don't understand the variety of toothpaste specialties...like why should you choose between "fights plaque" and "fresh breath"? I figure "Multi-care" means that they went ahead and just threw everything in, right?).

Anyway, our friend Bryan (who we just stayed with in New York for New Years) recently got a job at Colgate. Now he doesn't really care what kind of toothpaste we use (well, except maybe in the sense that we are representative of average consumers whose aggregate choices ultimately determine the fate of the Colgate-Palmolive Company...but we weren't thinking of that so much). But since we brought our funky Crest Multi-care all up in his Colgate-funded bathroom, I figured we could maybe give old Colgate a try. Fortunately, Colgate has a "Total" care variety, so we avoided having to choose between gingivitis, plaque, bad breath or whatever other mouth horrors abound. Honestly, I think that if they didn't have a "Multi-care" equivalent, it would have been a deal breaker for us.

So, here I am, standing proudly with my Colgate Total. We still have a tiny bit of Crest left, so it might be a day or two before we get to try it. But I'll let you know how it goes! Aren't you glad to have that to look forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment